Swizzling Baileys with Spiced Tea October 23, 2015 17:49
If you love chai, you will love this on a Friday night with a group of friends! Plus it's really easy to whip up, recipe below:
- Small pot of Spiced Tea (350ml)
- 50mL Baileys Original Irish Cream
- Dash of raw honey
- Ice cubes
- Cinnamon scroll (optional as garnish)
1. Scoop 2 teaspoons into a pot of boiling water. Let is steep for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add a dash of raw honey and Baileys.
3. Pour into a glass with some ice and stir with the cinnamon scroll. Voila! Done.
Best served chilled so would be ideal to simply cool it down first.