For the cooler months, I like to have something to warm me up. What better way to combine tea and latte together!
For this tea latte, I have combined French Earl Grey tea with Cacao so it feels like you're getting a warm hug in the morning :)
French Earl Grey Tea Latte
- 2 tsp of French Earl Grey (or earl grey)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup froth milk (or soy milk)
- 1 tsp cacao
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Cinnamon powder (optional for dusting)
1. Scoop 2 tsp French Earl Grey into an infuser and place into a cup of boiling water. Infuse for 3 minutes.
2. Once tea is ready, take infuser out. By leaving the infuser in there, it will overbrew and you will get a bitter aftertaste so I always take it out once it is ready (same applies for all black teas). 1. Scoop 2 tsp of French Earl Grey in an infuser and place into 1 cup of boiling water. Steep for 3 minutes
3. Scoop 1 tsp cacao and 1 tsp coconut sugar into the hot tea and stir until dissolved.
4. Froth 1 cup milk
5. Pour frothy milk into tea mixture.
6. Dust with cinnamon powder.